Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to engage a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and all of them stamped with suitable stamp duty. All of them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of one’s company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may can be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to try and do each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.